Thread: how to solve yahoo mail problem in Chrome Beta

how to solve yahoo mail problem in Chrome Beta

I am using Window XP 32bit.I got a problem with yahoo. Whenever I am trying to send the email to the email ID it doesn’t refresh the page all the time. When I want to delete some mails from my inbox, the mails don’t disappear. Can anyone tell me what is going on please; help so that I can solve this problem.

re: how to solve yahoo mail problem in Chrome Beta

I had the same problem in previous month. I was not able to sending any mails. I was so confused. Then I go to one of my friend and he told me that you can easily solve this problem by deleting browsing data. You have a full control on browsing data. This data included browsing history, cache, cookies, and password and saved form data. You can delete this data from here.
    1> Click on wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
    2> Over there you can see option tools, just select it.
    3> Select clear browsing data.
    4> When you select browsing data you will see multiple check boxes, click on that check box that you want to remove.
    5> Select amount of data you want delete by using menu.
    6> Click browsing data.

If you are not able send the email or delete emails, I think there may be problem of plugins.First I would suggest you that launch Google chrome and then start you run command in that type
    Following text c:\Users\Username\appdata\Local\Google\chrome\Application\chrome.exe –disable-plugins. Once you have successfully disable browsers add-ons or plug-ins. Try to access your yahoo mail and compose mail, reply, forward, refresh, delete in mail. If it fixes your problem that means there is internet browser problem.

I had the same problem. I was using Internet Explorer 9. Everything was going well but one day I decided to change browser. After two days I changed browser and switched to Google chrome beta version. One day I decided to send the mail but I could not send the mail. I cannot delete mails from inbox. Then again I switched to IE 9 because it is Good browser. I would suggest you that please switch to another browser. I will help you.

I had same problem. One my friend told me that if you create a new browser user profile then definitely your problem will solve. Sometimes user profile gets corrupted.
    1> Exit Google chrome completely.
    2> Go to start menu click on run.
    3> Enter the following directory in the text field.
    %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
    Locate the folder “default” in the directory and rename it “back up default”.
    Try to Google chrome again.