Thread: How to stop insecure JavaScript block in chrome

How to stop insecure JavaScript block in chrome

I am using windows 7 64bits. I have been using internet since one year. I used so many browser to access the internet. One day I decided to run Google Chrome in my PC. Once I started to run the website then I got a pop of blocking insecure JavaScript. Blocking insecure JavaScript causes a lot of problem, so can anyone tell solution of this problem or is there any way to disable this?

re: How to stop insecure JavaScript block in chrome

I am also using Google chrome. It is fast browser. I would say that when website is secure via HTTPS. The developer of the website delivered all of the script used by this page. Chrome protects you to deliver the Insecure JavaScript on HTTPS. Data becomes secure in that web page even in the presence of the attacker, so for that I would suggest you that let them the owner of website to know that the site which has been created by them either they are secure or not. Sometimes what happened is poorly written extension causes a problem.

But the things which have been discussed they are correct. I am completely satisfied with above points.Let me tell you one thing, you can by pass this insecure content by allowing them. Chrome will refresh all the content and it will allow to load. After that you will see that in the red in the location bar that page could not be secured. Unfortunately you cannot whitelist, you have to click load anyway until the page reloaded. There’s a command line option from this you can disable this feature. This application can be used by only “user” and “admin”.

I am completely satisfied with the above content. I will appreciate all of above content. I will say that just disabling the security feature is not possible. You can allow the JavaScript content to load anyway.You can install the updated version of the chrome. It’s common for secure page to pull the certain elements from insecure host, just like JavaScript.Chrome 14 blocks all the JavaScript content which tries to run via insecure connection. User an over ride the block but chrome off all the scripts for security.