Thread: Google Chrome gave Bluescreen while accessing ICICI login page

Google Chrome gave Bluescreen while accessing ICICI login page

I just recently shifted to the Google Chrome version form Firefox just for trying this browser I am using the Chrome Version 17.0.963.33 and while I am trying to get in to the ICICI login page after that to the net banking option once the login page comes display is turn into complete blue and I am not able to do anything after that . is there any particular reason to this ca anyone here help me to explain this I will be really appreciating this thanks in advance .

Re: Google Chrome gave Bluescreen while accessing ICICI login page

it seems that the website doesn't support Google Chrome that good. however the site loads very well over other web Browsers . I'm on 18.0.1025.33 beta-m. I suggest that we can report the problem to Google and at the similar time ask the administrator of the site to help us.

I saw an article that was mention that They are deal with it in their next version. In the temporary, you may make use of their beta release which can be downloaded on the Google site or utilize any other browser that is Internet Explorer or Firefox for a improved experience.

I am also facing this issue . Very newly, this website does added an audio playback in the login page. I be able to see a quick flash of the anticipated page for instant, and after that the screen is return to play an audio stream. This is also occurrence on 17.0.942.0 dev-m. The similar page seems to be working very well with IE. From the IE dev-tools, I might see that the page is attempting to open a multimedia background window by means of a JavaScript in the <head>. For all its value - the problem could be that chrome is not handling the opening of multimedia on page load properly.

I have the similar issue and it was not solving by any mean so now at this moment i am using Mozilla Firefox for accessing icici bank transactions.

I have the similar issue ever since last week. Chrome version: 17.0.963.26 beta-m I am also annoyed with the shockwave plug-in crash as well as shockwave plug-in not respond. Seems like I have to switch again back to IE which even though slow is more consistent.

I guess this is happening in majority its occurred to me as well at any time I seek to log into my email on Rackspace. I tried disable the entire extensions and I still have the issue . We use Rackspace for work email and after logging in, with in the 3 sec , the entire screen goes blue. If I hover my mouse, although, I see that the link helpers pop up as if one might see the’s on the display. This only occur after the upgrade to Chrome 17.0.963.46 m.

This problem is connected to the embedded audio on the page, and has be fixed in there testing channels (Beta, etc). That repair will put together its way to the steady channel (currently version 17.0.963.46) soon, which is the channel that the majority of you are on. If you are not able to wait in anticipation of the fix is come out to Stable 17.0, you be capable of think switching to Beta for the moment, however please be sure that Beta is a testing channel and might have other instabilities

I am also facing same problem with the icicibank login screen going blue.. in addition to it i do not have any of the extensions installed as . Please help me to resolve this asap.. Same occur on my office laptop as well