Thread: Google Screen Capture does not work with Google Chrome

Google Screen Capture does not work with Google Chrome

Hello friends in my computer I was using Google Chrome 16 version and after that I have upgraded my Google chrome 17 and after updating the Google chrome in my computer Google Screen Capture has stopped working. I don’t know what is wrong with this but I really want to make it work again. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Google Screen Capture does not work with Google Chrome

You should remove Screen Capture extension from Google chrome browser and then you have to restart Google chrome and after that you have to install Screen Capture extension again in Google chrome browser and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

Many times by reinstalling the extension this problem can get solved.

Yes. I agree with the above post. You have to first open Google chrome browser and then you have to select Tools option after clicking on the wrench icon and then select extension. Now after that you have to uninstall screen capture icon and then you have to close Google chrome browser. Now after that you have to install screen capture from Google web store again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not?

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have already tried to solve this problem by uninstalling screen capture extension from Google chrome browser and then installing it back but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Google chrome in my computer with no luck. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Well according to me you should use Awesome Screenshot extension in Google chrome. I was also having same problem after upgrading the Google chrome Browser and after that I have come to know about the Awesome Screenshot extension and then I have installed in Google chrome and I am happy with this extension. I think you should also use Awesome Screenshot extension. If you want any more help then let m know.

I am also using Awesome Screenshot extension. it will allow you to capture screen area which you want and then mark then text which you want and share it instantly. Awesome Screenshot also support PNG format. You can get the Awesome Screenshot extension from Google web store.

Instead of using Awesome Screenshot I will suggest you to install Pixlr Grabber in your browser. I am also using Pixlr Grabber with Google chrome and it is very nice extension with lots of feature. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.