Thread: prisjakt.nu, redirect unable to work in opera 11.01

prisjakt.nu, redirect unable to work in opera 11.01

I am making use of windows 7 and as well as opera 11.01 as I am interested in online shopping. So after I came to know about the prisjakt.nu , I was really happy to find some products in a cheap rate. So at the time of entering any item on prisjakt.nu and clicking to go further and see this item in the store, the opera browser seems to stop at it will tend to redirect window along with finish loading. So for this reason I was unable to buy or get a product.

Re: prisjakt.nu, redirect unable to work in opera 11.01

There are issues where people complain about this things very often while buying a product online. But if you continue with your Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome things will be sorted out. You can also test in internet explorer version 9.

As well said by the above post the redirect page does not tend to work in Opera. And as I have found some fix over it as in most of the cases, the reason why it has been caused is by the extension "YouTube AdsFree".

I have tested well in this case and to add further in this topic, when you tend the YouTube AdsFree to be enabled, the first three tests fail. But the moment you disable the extension , it will tend to work again.

Another issue in this case is that if you are with lower versions of your browser then it could cause the issue. I've made some tests with these versions.
    * Opera 11.61 build 1250 with Windows 7 operating system.
    And also with Opera 11.61 build 1287 with Mac OS X 10.7.3 operating system. I will definitely say that you will be with positive results in the end and the tests will show "Redirect successful.".

Another issue in this case is that if you are with lower versions of your browser then it could cause the issue. I've made some tests with these versions.
    * Opera 11.61 build 1250 with Windows 7 operating system.
    And also with Opera 11.61 build 1287 with Mac OS X 10.7.3 operating system. I will definitely say that you will be with positive results in the end and the tests will show "Redirect successful.".
    I was not able to update as opera says i have the most recent version. So I need to uninstall and install a latest version on my PC? I am currently with windows 7 64-bit operating system.

I was not able to update as opera says i have the most recent version. So I need to uninstall and install a latest version on my PC? I am currently with windows 7 64-bit operating system.
    I have tried with the above mentioned operating system with the same setup (Win 7 64 bit, and Opera 11.61 build 1250) and it was working fine for me. I later tried with another mac OS and my tests were in a Virtual Machine. And in this case you need to make sure that you have your extensions installed.

According to me, I should say that you need to download the adblocker and disable it and you will be solved with your current issues. And if it still behaves the same way then updating your browser is the only way.

I need to ask that is this issue with that particular site or with other sites also. or if you are visiting the prisjakt.nu does every box say "Redirect successful."? It also depends on what kind of operating system and what version you are making use of.