Thread: Hasn’t facebook become boring now?

Hasn’t facebook become boring now?

Don’t you all think guys facebook has become quite old and it is increasingly becoming boring now. Don’t you all think so? I was about to make a poll type of thread on this debate but later refrained. Anyways you all can comment over here and give me reasons if facebook has become old or not. So do come up with some replies we will have a good debate on this, what say guys?

ThumbsUp Re: Hasn’t facebook become boring now?

I do agree with you really updating the status and chatting I have just got broed of this FB and just want to switch to some different social networking site. Facebook has nothing new to offer in the recent times and hence I normally don’t visit facebook often

Re: Hasn’t facebook become boring now?

Quote Originally Posted by Deverell View Post
    I do agree with you really updating the status and chatting I have just got broed of this FB and just want to switch to some different social networking site. Facebook has nothing new to offer in the reent times and hence I normally don’t visit facebook often
    I couldn’t have agreed with you more. Yes fb does sounds boring these days. No new people to chat with. Getting likes and comments have become quite common. All are just daily practices I don’t derve any fun out of it. That’s why FB for me has become like ok just check the updates and logout that’s it. I am really not interested in knowing what other people are doing in their life.

That’s the reason why I am going with Google + . Since it is new and has lots of new games to offer me that’s why I am going with it. Well nothing much has been added to Google + but still it is appearing to me as a fresh and not like the old FB.

rajni Guest

No don’t say it is boring and don’t even dare to say it is old, no, it is not , now why I am saying that is because fb already has thousands of members joining new everyday. According to the new reports it has already surpassed orkut in brazil, brazil is the only country where orkut was the most popular social netowkring site but now it has been surpassed by fb. If yo9u talk about Google plus then it’s a new kind on the market and let us allow it to explore. While fb would be definitely giving some tough competition to G+ in the process but still FB will always be big considering the number of member's it has under it.

Even I do agree with the above user fb always updates its applications and also there is always a new game coming from Zynga. So you don’t get bored from it. Facebook is a place where people can make groups, chat, update their status, play games, post whatever you want. There are many thing that you can do with FB. Don’t know why people are hating it/ I love FB and will keep loving it even if it is old.

Facebook is changing continuously if you look at their new ‘timeline feature’ it is the latest offering from them. So I don’t think FB will sit quite looking at the competitors coming up. Frankly speaking I did not like the timeline feature but still they are trying to peek into our mind and see what do we like in it.

Facebook is evergreen and would never be boring for me at all. The only thing that worries me in the FB is the spam content. Recently there are lots of spams in FB and I am afraid if that can compromise our privacy.

Facebook is growing big time recently mark zuckerberg had launched the ipo of facebook in the stock markets so that signifies that the FB is still growing there is no point looking back after that. In a country like india the number of users using FB is increasing day by day. Facebook is also used by many SEO people as a source to promote their business. So FB will isn’t old or boring, that’s what my opinion is.