Thread: Is there a way to protect auto bloggers and articles Copying?

Is there a way to protect auto bloggers and articles Copying?

I am trying to help my friend who is running a website. he said that he has see his content on some other website, now I know this will affect his blog keywords position . so I advice him to disable the blog text selecting full Rss feeds. But sill I feel this is not the appropriate way. So is there any one here can assist me on finding the solution for preventing articles coping. Well I have also advice him to report this but still is there any way that can help to protection my blog articles and prevent them from copying. I would be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

re: Is there a way to protect auto bloggers and articles Copying?

You must know in advance that whatever the method used to address this problem there is no way to guarantee 100% that our texts are not copied anywhere. However with the use of applications and hand the implementation of some habits, we can detect and prevent theft largely content.

Link you yourself in your posts, is one of the first tasks you should consider because it is helpful to identify who you are copying. There are many ways to do this, for example, can be done manually by linking words or phrases related post an article with the same tags or linking them to your blog. Also be done with the help of a tool. If you are using WordPress, Simple Tags is a plugin that will do this work automatically while you help them be more productive.

Well I would suggest if you know his ip then you can ban that user on you web page . but I would like to tell you that copying the from your site will not affect you page ranking but of course the privacy is affected

I suggest use the trackback system for link , because this way you will receive Trackbacks with which you can detect both who refer to your articles as those who are stealing content, and give whether it is splogs are taken your text automatically. Link your images is another easy way to know who's stealing content and full step is making you detect who hotlinking. Is common to find cases of users who copy and paste all the text including images. That is why it is useful to link the images themselves, as provided for WordPress by default if you are using it , so keep this setting is always the recommended option. However you choose to change this mode and link images from your posts to the URL of the post in which are included, which usually provides more accurate results on how other sites are you using multimedia content.

There are online tools that allow us to locate where it appears our web content, such is the case of Copyscape , which works as a search engine in which the url from the original content, provides results with respect to where it appears the same content Internet. Although not as precise as one would like, at least provides an interesting approach that helps manage any cases of copying of our items online.

Show piece on feed entries instead of the full content. This for those blogs that use the technique of Web Scraping,which appears extract the post and force you click the link to see original articles complete information. Place links to our RSS Feed to the original content, as well as place a copyright notice at the end of each entry in the feed which will help ward off more than one and refrain from copying our info.

i hope this will help
    1. hange your RSS feeds shorten RSS feeds by displaying some of the content
    2. Lock the copy / paste simply blocking the right click
    3. Protect your images add a watermark to your images
    4. Find thieves by
      • Google Alert s
      • Copyscape
      • Copygator
      • Fairshare