Thread: How to fix facebook redirecting infection

How to fix facebook redirecting infection

In my computer I am facing problem with facebook. Whenever I open facebook in my computer at that time it does not load my facebook profile but instead of that it redirects me to advertise page. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: How to fix facebook redirecting infection

First thing I would like to tell you that which operating system you are using in your computer and what antivirus you have installed in your computer? you should first post answer of this so that i can give you solution according to that.

In my computer I have MAC OS X Lion and I have Sophos Anti-Virus' antivirus installed in my computer. I use to scan my computer regularly but it does not detect any problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by updating my antivirus program and scanning it again but that does not help me to solve this problem? Is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know?

Have you tried to open facebook account with different browser in your computer? if you have not tried then I will suggest you try different browser in your computer and then you have to check whether you are facing same problem with different browser or not? You have to also try to login facebook with different user account and then see whether it you are getting same problem or not?

Well I was also having similar problem with the facebook and then I have downloaded BitDefender Antivirus for Mac and after installing that I have scanned my system and then restart the system. After doing that my problem gets solved. You should also try this solution.