Thread: What is yahoo best for a search engine or messenger?

What is yahoo best for a search engine or messenger?

no doubt that yahoo service is one of the best service and I really like it , but all the time there is a question that what is that the yahoo is best foe , is it for the search engine or is the best messenger . can anyone here assist me on this, I really like to know this

thanks

Re: What is yahoo best for a search engine or messenger?

The recognized on page optimization perhaps a focused on enhancing a Yahoo web based site. Just revolve around the Meta tags, keyword density, and other similar things. It be able to provide great answer for the users question

i think it's good as a messenger as we all familiar with that Google is leading search engine. Yahoo is good with messenger than search engine. Yahoo Messenger Services is the best as well as Flash News of Yahoo is incredibly awesome.

Yahoo is on the whole a portal with a extremely complicated search engine. Comparing to Google , yahoo is not that good better however the yahoo is the next best search engine..

I don't utilize Yahoo messenger and that is why I am unable to tell on it more, however at the on the other hand , I use Yahoo search engine and i believe that it is fairly OK.

Well I feel that Yahoo is a search engine however not similar to Google. although we certainly can say that Yahoo is a excellent messenger. I don't feel so Yahoo is better in the Search Engine for that it’s Google. And yes Yahoo is most excellent for Messenger it give Good Features for Chatting. And for search engine Google is the finest search engine while yahoo has the finest messenger. I don’t like Yahoo's search engine. , I like better Google. It's a good thing that their messenger made up for their worst search engine is.

certainly yahoo is best as a messenger as judge against to Search engine however on the whole yahoo is a excellent choice. Yahoo is good as a Messenger for the reason that Yahoo Messenger help us to communicate with no trouble. . everybody open this site just to open their email not as a search engine.

Well I consider that Yahoo is a better search engine however it's much better as a messenger.