Thread: Benefits of submitting Blogs

Benefits of submitting Blogs

Hello friends I have a site and now I have started a blog also but I want to know what are the benefits of posting on blogs. Would it be helpful for my site? And if possible also let me know what is only I have a blog.

Re: Benefits of submitting Blogs

It is good for SEO - Search engines love blogs powered by Wordpress. You add more content and more will be easy to categorize your items in the top results. In addition, there are plugins that allow you to optimize each article on the content. By entering your keyword in the title of the article and in the META tags, you can grab the top spots.

The blog is the central platform of a presence on social media. The specialized CMS have now become real production platforms of content extremely powerful while remaining simple and open. Blogs automatically generate RSS feeds, a standard essential to export its content and make it visible to other platforms. In addition, some people will no longer be linked to the brand or company by the famous stream.

You can retain your potential customers - It is difficult to retain a potential customer through the sales page for your product. It's not really his role. By cons, your blog is suitable for this purpose. By sharing your knowledge for free, your potential customers will come back to your blog regularly to read the latest articles. They may also ask questions via comments. There will thus be an interaction between you and your readers. This will help you understand their needs you can fill through a new section.

• A blog for your business can help you attract potential customers
    • A blog for your business can increase traffic to your website
    • A blog for your business can establish yourself as an expert in your industry
    • A blog for your business can help you create a community
    • A blog for your business can create a valuable link person-to-person

7 main benefits of having a blog

• Language closer to the public
    • Build community
    • Best SEO
    • Attract traffic to your website
    • Direct communication
    • Creating brand
    • Position yourself against the competition

There is a "fatal attraction" between the search engines and blogs. Each time you write an article about a specific topic in your blog, it is saved as a separate page. What do you most like to search engines? Independent content pages that talk about a specific topic. If you choose good "keywords" and write articles around them have more possibilities to get noticed among search engines (increase the "page rank"). Also, the more items you have on your blog see more pages the search engines so more important and will rank your blog.

veronicaZora Guest

There are countless advantages of blog submissions. Your blog is especially admired if you update it one a regular basis, thereby attracting more visitors and increasing the incoming traffic and generate revenue for your business.

I will recommend to go with a website where you have lot more to do. Blogs can generate a limitation which you cannot get rid of. While in a website you can customize a number of thing. If you are planing for long run web business then going for a full fledge website is better. Blog submission can be carried for your personal interest and sharing information. It is recommended for users who are not much into web development.