Thread: When Does fix for Audio on Goggle TV is coming

When Does fix for Audio on Goggle TV is coming

Is there anyone here know about this , the audio output from the Revue via HDMI is 5.1/7.1 has an issue . the problem is that if the Revue connecting to an audio/video receiver trough the HDMI don’t give the ability to use a receiver for 5.1/7.1 full surround. To solve this issue we need to use the optical wire for the Audio . that been said does any one know is the fix for this likely to be arrive and if yes when a fix is coming. I would really like to know this .

Re: When Does fix for Audio on Goggle TV is coming

I think this issue should be fixed a long ago . although because Google released the Android 3.1 SDK it was coincidence that additional improvement and bug fixes begin to dwindle in the remain system updates. The Logitech's developers are making all their work into 3.1 in spite of Google not living up to their assure on delivery. And if that is the case then may one the user has to think about why the Logitech did not arrange a contingency plan for support while Google has unsuccessful to meet their potential

I am Trying to set of connections for the simple audio to old Techniques receiver and amp with RCA audio cables. Work them on the right and left audio jacks on back of Google TV to VCR/TV jack on receiver, however got no sound on the speakers on TV . Used the switching Google TV set up for sound without TV speakers, however still nothing. someone make out why this logical connection does now have sound? It's is Just simple stereo speaker sound.

I am guessing if there Is no DSP effects, Revue appear to output surround sound on the entire 5 speakers on the optical digital cable in TV-mode while an STB is connected by the Revue and bitstream 5.1DD content is played. You might need to confirm that the STB audio out is put to pass thru and not to the Auto or else L-PCM and set Revue setting select Dolby Digital. Also set the DSP Program to Straight .

As far as I am concerned I have the Sony Google TV 40 . The Google TV has easy left and right audio jacks, although using them to join to a sound system by a typical RCA audio cable doesn't make sound, as it should be . I don't totally know the IR blaster technology plus I don't believe my receiver will work with it anyhow. I build the receiver/amp for myself with a some assist many years ago. I love the way it works as different to the newer models, although I don't believe it has the IR Blaster technology

This is really very frustrating , today I see this problem when I got my Onkyo Surround hooked back up. The revue isn't giving the Dolby digital on ot . I expect this is fixed quickly. Does somebody make out if I join the optical out of the revue should I will get DD on my STB or do I require to attach the STB straight to my surround to obtain DD?

Hi guys

I need help on this I have the the HDMI audio problem been fixed on the e Honeycomb update? I don't think it did I have the Comcast DCX3400 STB plus not having much luck on using the HDMI to outdo surround sound. Is there any updates or recommendation that would help me on this .

Sorry to tell you that there is no fix yet made on that aspect . I got the update recently although was of no use as the MPCM problem is still not solved. I think it's a hardware restriction. There is no technique to solve this issue and it will be remained unfixed, by the way the update has failed again . No familiar app is on the market. I believe they are getting worse the UI...particularly the functionality of the Picture-in-Picture button. the whole thing seems slower.