Thread: ‘We're having trouble playing this title right now’ error message while using Netflix Player

‘We're having trouble playing this title right now’ error message while using Netflix Player

I got above mentioned error message while using Netflix player. It was working fine with Revue but after updating the Netflix Player it started to prompt with an error message. Right now I am using Comcast and speed of the connection which I am getting is 10Mb/s and 20Mb/s which is based on the destination. Got the similar kind of results while testing the connection when computer is connected with Wi-Fi. Revue is using connected with wired router and Wi-Fi is disabled on it. if you are having any help let me know as early as possible.

Re: ‘We're having trouble playing this title right now’ error message while using Netflix Player

I faced the same kind of the issue which you have mentioned over here. you have to go for Manage app from the Settings and look for Netflix app. Here you have to clear all the data. Once you have done it will erase all the Netflix data. Now you will require to enter the account info of yours. the above mentioned solution worked for me so try and let me know whether it was useful to you.

Re: ‘We're having trouble playing this title right now’ error message while using Netflix Player

Well in the situation of mine culprit was not Revue rather it was Comcast. I am suspecting there is major issue between Comcast and pole. Ping plots is showing the normal propagation as well as very big amount of the packet loss. The packet loss is beginning from the very first hop and it remains as it is for next hop. I unplugged the router and connected computer with the modem and noticed that there was very less amount of the packet loss as compared to the previous situation.

I was getting the above mentioned consistently from past couple of days. After lots of research I was able to do sort of change in the situation by changing the MTU 1500 to 1472 on the wireless routers WAN interface. If still the issue is persisting than you should lower down MTU to 1444 and let me know about your experience.

I am having a peculiar solution to troubleshoot your problem.
    • You should press Back key repeatedly in order to exit all the apps which are running in the background.
    • Now go for Home screen before you launch the Netflix app.
    • You have to reboot Revue before the launching of Netflix app.