Thread: TV & Movies app not working on Google TV

TV & Movies app not working on Google TV

Most of the times, Google TV is not showing me any of the content loaded and if sometimes when I get the result and I click on that then it shows me not found error. This happens all the times. Is there someone else who is having the same problem like this? If yes then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

re: TV & Movies app not working on Google Tv

I think that the filters that you have applied is creating problem. If you want to see the filters then you can get that directly by going to the App. It will be there at the upper right hand corner. See if you have set the filter as "Free" and "HD" then you will get very less recommended content. This is one of the most possible reasons for this problem and you must check for this. I wish that it will be helpful for you to get the issue resolved.

If you are using the "TV & Movies" app then just press the GTV Menu and ensure that the account which you are using is connected and then only you will get the practical recommendations.

There is very less possibility for this but it is probable that the link flanked by the app and the Google's RSS server is down and this is the reason for this. If it is the case then this problem will be resolved after a few hours.