Thread: Cannot watch ESPN3 with Google TV

Cannot watch ESPN3 with Google TV

I bought the Google TV especially to watch the ESPN3 but problem is that whenever I try to watch the streaming content then this just tells me that this player cannot be used to access the content. I am not able to watch the ESPN3. For me the Google TV becomes totally useless now. I tried to contact with the ESPN but they do not know anything regarding that. I don’t know that if it is just me or there are also some of the other users with the same problem. If you have some information about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Cannot watch ESPN3 with Google TV

I would like to tell you that the newly launched ESPN3 player is not able to function with the Lenovo Revue and this is the reason that you are facing this problem. I hope that this will be resolved soon.

If you are getting this problem after the update then I must tell you that the after the implementation of the update this problem has started and till now there is no solution for this. Developers of the ESPN3 have implemented their own restriction to this; I don’t know the reason for this. Anyways, if you want then you can make use of the PlayOn Premium as a substitute for that.

Hey, recently the ESPN3 has updated the flash to version 10.3 and google is having support for just Flash 10.2. For this reason you are getting this issue. If you want that to work then you will have to update the flash version and that will resolve the issue for you. This is only seems to be the reason for this. So try with this and if this failed to work then report us back and we will try to provide some alternate solution for this.