Thread: Tips for Logitech Revue

Tips for Logitech Revue

I am going to get the Logitech Revue and so I wish to have some tips about the Logitech Revue from you people. I want this so that some of the most common issues with this, I can resolve myself. I am sure that this thread will be helpful for all the other people also who are also searching for the same thing. So I want to request you all to post some tips for this that you know. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Tips for Logitech Revue

Many of the users get the Netflix Error Messages and to get that issue resolved, you will have to keep on pressing the Back key and this will exit all the apps that are opened in the background. After this, you will have to go back to the home screen before you actually launch the Netflix-App. Other than this, one more method is to restart the Revue before starting the Netflix App. Press alt + ctrl + del for that.

If you somebody is getting the Ethernet Connection drop then you can follow the steps below and see if that can solve the problem for you or not.
    1. First of all, unplug the Ethernet cable as well as power cord from the Revue.
    2. Restart the Modem/Router.
    3. Again plug the Ethernet cable to Revue.
    4. Now plug the power cord to Revue.
    5. This will solve the problem for you.

There are also some of the other Revue users who are facing the problem of Reboot. If you are one of them then you can simply press Ctrl + Alt + DEL and after that unplug that from the power and wait atleast for 30 secs and after that replug that.

If you wish to get the information about any of the app then you will have to first choose the app and then choose App Press from the “All Apps” and press-hold the OK button. Choose the ‘Application info’ from menu and choose app. Other than this, you can also go to the Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > App and from there you will getthe information on this.