Thread: Can I install cuevana app in Google TV?

Can I install cuevana app in Google TV?

I am thinking to purchase the Logitech Google TV but before getting that I want to ask that if the android market is available for this or not and if I will be able to install the cuevana app which is the online movie website. I want this app as I have the asus transformer have used this app there and know the usefulness of this. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Can I install cuevana app in Google TV?

Yes, the cuevana app can be easily installed on the Google TV but to play the movie through this, you will need to have the flash player 9 or superior. And if you are having the flash player 9 then there will be no issue with this. I was trying to use the same but while playing the movies it says “You need flash player 9 or superior”.

Re: Can I install cuevana app in Google TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Beatricef View Post
    Yes, the cuevana app can be easily installed on the Google TV but to play the movie through this, you will need to have the flash player 9 or superior. And if you are having the flash player 9 then there will be no issue with this. I was trying to use the same but while playing the movies it says “You need flash player 9 or superior”.
    You got that message because the application was trying to connect with the flash plug-in. I would like to tell you that the Flash 10.2 is built-in with the operating system and that cannot be changed in any way. I think that it is the job of the developer’s job to make use of the more applications which are compatible with the Google TV.