Thread: Wired Ethernet is not working properly in Lenovo SL510

Wired Ethernet is not working properly in Lenovo SL510

Hi friends, I am having the Lenovo SL510 Laptop and I am very happy with this Laptop there are several features I have seen in this Laptop which are very useful. But I have one issues with this Laptop is that yesterday I was trying to connect wired RJ-45 connector in order to access the internet in my Laptop. So after that I have found that few of sites and URL are fails to open in my Laptop. I have verify the Firewall setting but even after that this issue is still there, so now I am really confused about this unwanted issue. If you guys have any ideas about this issue or how to overcome this situation then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Wired Ethernet is not working properly in Lenovo SL510

This issue is also depends on the type of browser you are using to access the internet, that I means to say does this issue is there in Chrome, IE and Opera. If it is in a particular Browser then try clearing the cache and if possible then do the spyware scan. And if the issue is still there then uninstall the current network drivers and see if it works for you to overcome this issue.

In order to overcome this situation you just have to uninstall the drivers and separate RealTek installation which is there in the Installed Programs. Make the reinstallation of the drivers and browser. There may be the chances that the DNS request is handled with some logic or host resolution, or this might be the network issue that may be the network is not proper at the time you are trying to access those site.

You can make use of bootable Fedora which comes with the Firefox 7.01, there you have to make use of the BIOS setting so that to push the USB HDD boot devices. So with the help of this Fedora you can access the site without any issue.