Thread: The maximum speed of wireless network on Nintendo Wii

Arrow The maximum speed of wireless network on Nintendo Wii

I am using Nintendo Wii console from more than one year. I lost my manual so I am unable to fine maximum speed of the wireless network on Wii. I am using Linksys WRT110 this has N band with 54 Mbps. I am getting very slow speed on wireless network. So I want information about speed of wireless network on Wii. Please provide information about it. Can someone please help? thanks in advance

Re: The maximum speed of wireless network on Nintendo Wii

I am having similar problem with my Wii. I am not able to get maximum speed of wireless network on my Wii. This is very annoying. I am really disappointed with the speed of wireless network on my Wii. But I am getting very nice speed compare to Wii on my laptop. What is the reason for this problem please help to solve this problem.

Re: The maximum speed of wireless network on Nintendo Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Ayize View Post
    I am having similar problem with my Wii. I am not able to get maximum speed of wireless network on my Wii. This is very annoying. I am really disappointed with the speed of wireless network on my Wii. But I am getting very nice speed compare to Wii on my laptop. What is the reason for this problem please help to solve this problem.
    The wireless network provides better speed. But Wii have very limited RAM so Wii is not able to get maximum speed that wireless network can provide. The Wii has only 64 MB of ram so Wii is not able to provide better speed on wireless network. The latest laptops and computer has Huge RAM memory compare to the Wii gaming console. So Wii gives lesser speed on wireless network