Thread: Google Chrome version 17.0.963.46 is unable to display flash items.

Arrow Google Chrome version 17.0.963.46 is unable to display flash items.

I am using window 7. Yesterday I download the new version of the Google chrome. And install it in my laptop. I am very happy with the performance of this web browser. But now I am having one problem with the Google chrome version 17.0.963.46 this browser is unable to display flash item. How to solve this problem? please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Google Chrome version 17.0.963.46 is unable to display flash items.

I am having the exact same problem. I have also downloaded Google Chrome version 17.0.963.46 and installed in my computer. When I try to play flash contain for example videos on Youtube my browser is unable to show any flash contain. This is really annoying. I am totally disappointed with the Google chrome browser because of this problem.

If your browser is unable to any flash contain then this is May because of flash player. This problem is related to the flash player. It looks like your flash player is unable to show flash content. We need to update our Flash player regularly. Your flash player may be out dated. Newer version of the flash player may solve your problem. So download the newest version of flash player and install it in your computer. Then your browser will able to show flash content. Best of luck.

I checked my flash player version. I am using latest version of the flash player. But my browser is still unable to show flash content. What is the reason for this problem? I am very frustrated now because of this problem of the browser and I am not able to figure out a way. So please provide any solution to solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekon View Post
    I checked my flash player version. I am using latest version of the flash player. But my browser is still unable to show flash content. What is the reason for this problem? I am very frustrated now because of this problem of the browser and I am not able to figure out a way. So please provide any solution to solve this problem.
    It looks like your internet connection is not fast. To view flash content faster internet connection is required. If you are using faster internet connection as well as your flash player version is latest then it looks like your flash player is disabled from the browser so unable the flash player from the add-ons and then try to play flash contain. Hope your problem will solve after performing this solution.