Thread: Taskbar disappears when I maximize Google Chrome

Taskbar disappears when I maximize Google Chrome

Today itself I am seeing this problem in my computer and don’t know how it started. Whenever I maximize the Google Chrome, the taskbar disappears. It is happening only with Google Chrome. I didn’t see the issue with other Windows at all. Any cause?

re: Taskbar disappears when I maximize Google Chrome

The task bar may be in the foreground, but when maximizing a window it would be again in the background. The window is maximized accordingly on the taskbar. Normally, the window is maximized but only to the edge of the taskbar. In addition, you should indeed not be in the foreground all the time. To solve this I think you need to tweak with registry keys. The values might been changes during the installation.

Well, you could make in your windows is to enter the configuration of the taskbar (by right clicking on the taskbar) and then open up the dialog box, look out on the first tab if no options given there is some have an checked option like "Auto-hide the taskbar".

This is the only solution I have for you regarding the concealment of your taskbar, but I again say, Chrome does in itself when you use the "F11" to enlarge the browser screen.

If your taskbar has disappeared simply click Start - Control Panel - Classic View - taskbar and start menu and then check the "keep the taskbar on top of other windows”. Normally your task bar should no longer be removed.

If your taskbar is currently at a location other than the bottom otherwise you wish for to place the left or the right or top of the screen simply right click on the taskbar and uncheck "lock the taskbar ". Then click with the left mouse button on the taskbar and move or you wish.

Notes that some pages are automatically the browser to full screen or maximize arriving to cover the taskbar. Press F11 or try to move the window with Alt + arrows and resize the window. I would have rather thought that this setting has been switched off and therefore the sliding window "under" the taskbar. As long as the taskbar is always on top, it is actually interpreted by windows as a "screen”.