Thread: which one is better for data management Hotmail or Gmail?

which one is better for data management Hotmail or Gmail?

Now here I am very confused between Hotmail and Gmail. It’s not that I am unaware of these two free mailing applications but it’s actually that I am unable to choose one amongst these two with respects to the data management facility. I personally feel that these two are the top best free mailing services available in today’s date.

I regularly use both hotmail and Gmail and trust me both the services completely satisfies me going above my expectation. But somewhere somehow I feel that hotmail is very slightly bit more convenient and reliable than the Gmail when it come to managing the data like contacts, calendar, mails etc. but still I love of them equally and can’t find any other differences between them. So please help me and suggest me whether hotmail is truly better than Gmail for data managing or else it’s only me who feels so?

Re: which one is better for data management Hotmail or Gmail?

Dude either you are not willing to accept the fact or else you know it. Everyone knows that Gmail is far better than hotmail. For about the data management, if you compare it with any other aspects then too Gmail will be the most preferred one.

The threaded conversations, nested labels then calendar widget and multiple layouts of Gmail prove that hotmail stands nowhere when Gmail comes in picture. Sorry friend but for me Gmail is the only one and no other competitor stands beside it.

Even I use both of them, not because I like both or I like either of them. Actually it because I feel that there is some best features of gmail which are

not present in hotmail and vice versa.
    For example: In order to update the thing in the cloud using Gmail is much faster than using hotmail. Whereas in android phones using hotmail we get faster access to emails depending on the devices relatively as compared to Gmail. Using gmail in same android phones it takes sometimes an hour to receive emails and etc.

I simply use Gmail just for my emails whereas for the rest of the other thing I use hotmail live. If you are really concerned about the activities and features which we get in a mail service other than just receiving email, then definitely you must go for hotmail. I simply liked the window Live calendar as it simply gets integrate with the phone quite well. I have got a small little display gadget in order to display live calendar. So now if I ever try to update it in my phone or even in my PC then the complete changes will be also applied to all the places where it is present.