Thread: What is the upcoming version of Firefox 10?

What is the upcoming version of Firefox 10?

I am posting this over here to know that what is the upcoming version of the Firefox 10. I know that this I am asking is in too advance but I would like to hear something from you people about this.

re: What is the upcoming version of Firefox 10?

I would like to tell you that the Mozilla Firefox 10: ESR version breaks with the rapid release cycle. Mozilla Firefox comes with the latest version of a big step toward his critics and In addition it is so-called "rapid release" that appear every six months. This is introduced with the Firefox 10 and this is the first version of ESR. This gives users a lot more time in the update.

The ESR will be a release that will remain stable for 12 weeks (two cycles to update the consumer version) and will be supported for an entire year. During the twelve months, the Mozilla Foundation will release only important updates for vulnerabilities classified as "critical" or "high", without modification to the part that handles the display or the Web platform for add-ons browser.

The dual strategy of a standard and premium version with long-term support to Mozilla Firefox with 10 implements for the first time now, has been in other open-source projects such as Ubuntu Linux a success. However, in the next few weeks yet to show whether the critics of the existing rapid-release strategy with Firefox 10 ESR can be appeased permanently.

This decision came by following the moods of business users with the development cycle and accelerated to the news that Mozilla, Google want to automatically start installing the updates and that is invisible to users. System administrators of large organizations prefer to examine and certify the news before making them operational on all clients. For this reason, many had switched from Chrome to Firefox in recent months.

I think that this is going to be great as we will keep on getting the updates after every short period of time without losing any of the settings or anything from the browser.

Rajni Guest

Mozilla Firefox with ESR will meet the desire of many companies that want to test a new browser version before introducing their own applications. Existing techniques takes many times longer as compared to the life cycle of a version of Firefox. In short, for the enterprise-tested every version of Firefox is often outdated before it is distributed within the company.