Thread: Getting stack error 116 during email files attachment

Getting stack error 116 during email files attachment

Hi friends, recently I am trying to attach some file in my email that I want to send to one of my friends. But however as I am trying to attach files to that particular email, I get stack flow error 116. Even I try this several time but getting the same issue, why this issue occurs I don’t know. Is there any solution to overcome this situation or any ideas about this kind of error? If you have any solution or suggestion for this then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and I would appreciate help to resolve this problem.

Re: Getting stack error 116 during email files attachment

You must have to first make verification for your saved email, whether it is over the limitation if possible then delete your unwanted mail from your account. And also if possible then defrag your Hard Disk. And this issue is mostly seen if we are trying to attach some exe file to our email

There are some applications available on internet that you can download and install in your system which used for Windows repair. Which can be used for fixing the Internet Explorer errors, ActiveX errors, Javascript and scripting errors. Because this issue is mostly due to some software problems only. Make use of such application that can be used for fixing such issue.

You just verify whether your Windows is up to date and also there must be the latest patches and updates installed, if not then make the updating of your Windows with the latest application. You can have this windows update from the official site.