Thread: Does Mozilla Firefox for mobile support native Sync?

Does Mozilla Firefox for mobile support native Sync?

I have installed mobile version of Mozilla Firefox on my Android device of mine. I have come to know that it is having support for native Sync particularly for Android version of browser. Until and unless it would become totally functional syncing would not make bookmarks appearing on the mobile device. Personally I am assuming that it would appear the firefox under of the book marks tab. Let me know if you are having clue for the thing which I have stated over here.

re: Does Mozilla Firefox for mobile support native Sync?

If you wanted to set up sync you have to get into latest version of mozilla-central nightly. Now you have to open the Android Settings app and you have to go for the Accounts and sync section. We are going to get the way to add to set up the Sync from the Firefox.

I wanted to ask another question over here. Aurora does not share the stock browser bookmarks at all. So is there any chances to activate the Sync for the same?

Well I am hoping that they would reach Aurora on next merge. Well I am also expecting that they would provide the native Beta without Sync. It will be really bad if it will get happen. All the people would get disappointed after having that. The developer should do major work on the browser. There will not be thinking about the releasing of browser without having Sync. Developers, make sure that they should Sync the folder as well.