Thread: Is there any Firefox native UI released?

Is there any Firefox native UI released?

When will we get native UI made for the official release? So far I got both good as well as bad experience. The speed as well as snappiness are seems to be improving extensively. But I have noticed lots of bugs in the browser and it should be fixed by the developers.

Re: Is there any Firefox native UI released?

I was searching on the Google to get the idea of the above mentioned thing and came to know that developer of the browser are going to release native UI with the Firefox 11 in the month of March this year. They will release the same if they have managed to enough number of bugs from the browser or we have to wait for the later releasing date.

If I am not wrong it has been not ready for releasing. The code for the Firefox Sync has been landed but native UI not enabled on the device. The sync developers are looking to enable in the upcoming week. This the major piece is missing on the browser. There are lots of things which are needed to be fixed by the developers and I am hoping that they will do the same as early as possible. According to me Native UI would be really great to use comparing with opera mobile. Also dynamic wrapping is missing in the browser.

As far as I know beta version of the browser is available in the market and it is available for the large number of users available in the market.
    It will be really mistake if the native UI would goes into the beta version of the software. The experience would not be as good as that of xul version. I could not think about the releasing of native beta without having sync. People would not forgive the developers in case they have provided something which will take them backward though it would be a beta version. Native UI should be 99% issue free before entering into the data. They should not plan to do major works into the beta phase of the game. it has been done on Aurora though it would take one or more cycles to release.

I cannot imagine if there will be emerging of more potential platforms. I don’t know whether Mozilla would plan back to go for making use of XUL. Or they would make native UI for every single target.