Thread: Pogo website does not load because of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 firewall

Pogo website does not load because of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 firewall

Well after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my computer it has started giving me problem with Pogo website. Now whenever I try to load Pogo web site in my computer at that time it does not load. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. any help will be appreciated.

Re: Pogo website does not load because of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 firewall

Does it happen with while trying to load Pogo web site from any particular browser or this problem occurs while trying to load website from other browser as well. If problem occurs while loading websites from other browser also then it means problem is with firewall setting or something else other wise problem is with the browser which you are you are using.

Re: Pogo website does not load because of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 firewall

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to add the Pogo website in to the trusted URL and after adding that you have to save that setting and after that try to load Pogo website in your computer and then you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem or not.

According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then please let me know.

If you ant to add Pogo website in trusted URL then you have to follow this steps and then your problem might get solved. First open kaspersky internet security in your computer and then you have to go to the settings. Now after going in to the setting you have to select web antivirus option. After that you have to add the URL from there. Now after that you have to click on Ok button and after clicking on the OK button you have to check whether POGO web site loading properly or not. i think after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

I have already tried to solve this problem by adding the URL in to the trusted URL but after trying this solution also problem does not get solved. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by searching solution on internet but I didn’t get any solution. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have said that after trying above solution also you are facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should check parent option is turned off or not. if parent control is turned on then you have to turned that off and after turning of the parent control option you have to check whether it helps you to solve this problem or not.

Yes turning off the parent control will do the trick. In my computer same problem was occurred and after that I have turned of the parent control in KIS and then I have clear the browser cache and then restart the browser. After restarting the browser all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.