Thread: Skype ringing does not stop on android

Skype ringing does not stop on android

Actually I’m using HTC sensation XE which runs on the android 2.3, but I have noticed that whenever I call to someone using the skype the phone goes on ringing continuously and even after it is answered. So want to know that what is the reason for the phone behaving like this.

re: Skype ringing does not stop on android

I have noticed on many of the sites regarding the android device not able to function properly using the skype. But the after going through your issue I feel strange that, how is it possible that phone goes on ringing continuously even after it is answered. So for this I would like to know that are facing this problem from beginning or have noticed recently.

Earlier I had no issue with this and was able to make calls easily and did not had ringing issue, but after upgrading the skype I’m getting this issue. So for this what should I do as it is really frustrating and want to solve this issue as soon as possible.

According to me what I feel for this issue is that, you should try to downgrade to your previous version. As you have said that it was working fine. So it is better you go back to your previous version and check whether it is having the same issue or not. If after installing the previous version if you do not get any issue then go with the same version.

Re: Skype ringing does not stop on android

I had the same issue but after recently updating the skype which was released in the December 2011, the issue got fixed. So if you want to get rid of this problem then try to update with the latest version and see that have you fixed your issue or not.