Thread: Can we do Skype video calling on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Can we do Skype video calling on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I have recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, but the thing I want to ask is that, is it possible to do the video calling using skype on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. as I have already installed the skype application in the tab but I’m unable to see the video call option. So seeing this I want to know that is it possible to do the video calling with the galaxy 10.1 tab.

Re: Can we do Skype video calling on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Yeh I have tried the same but is not able to do the video calls, so for this I contacted the Samsung guys and they told me that it not their issue and for this I should try calling to the skype and when called to the skype they told me that it manufacturer who should have look in to it as everything Is fine from their side. As both of them are blaming to each other and due to this users like us have to suffer. But one thing I’m still not getting is that, as Samsung comes says that it supports the video calling then why I’m not able to do the video calls using the skype.

I have heard that all the android devices are facing the same issues of the video calling when trying to do with the skype.

While going through the skype sites and also with some of the articles in that they have said that they are facing some problems in skype due to which users are not able to do the video calls using the android honeycomb. For this they have said that their developers are working on it and will be releasing soon.

As using the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 I have tried using with the Google talk and have seen that video calls are working properly then what is the problem with the skype. I think this guys should really take this issue seriously as many of them are having issue with the skype not able to do video calling with the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1.