Thread: How to remove photos from timeline without removing them from your photos in facebook

How to remove photos from timeline without removing them from your photos in facebook

Hello friends I have recently enabled Timeline option on Facebook account and want to know that is it possible to remove the photos from Timeline without deleting it from my photo album on facebook. If anyone has any idea regarding this then let me know.

Re: How to remove photos from timeline without removing them from your photos in facebook

I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that you can easily hide the photos from the Timeline without removing it from the photos. You have to first open your facebook account and after you have to click on the edit or remove button which you will find on the top right side of that photo and then you have to click on the hide from the Timeline and then it will not appear in your Timeline. Try this solution and after that your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Re: How to remove photos from timeline without removing them from your photos in facebook

I was also searching for the same solution regarding this and I come to know that there is a edit button next to star button on the top of every post in Timeline which has option to hide the things from Timeline. Now after that I have hide the photo from Timeline. You can also try this solution.