Thread: I want to block ads on Youtube

question I want to block ads on Youtube

I usually access the YouTube site to watch the movie trailers, songs etc. but now the main problem I am facing is that of the ads that comes on the YouTube. The ads looks more like the spam ads and they always keep on coming on the screen while accessing the YouTube. I am using the Internet Explorer to access the Internet. Can anyone tell me how to get rid off from this ads. Is this possible that I can legally block the ads on the YouTube and still make the use of the Internet Explorer. Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions?

ThumbsUp Re: I want to block ads on Youtube

I have eliminated this problem by enabling the use of the Norton Antivirus to perform the total security scan. I used to get lots of ads on the YouTube when I use to access it. This was really annoying me. After running the total scan for the Security this issue was gone. It should help you too.

Good Luck.

Down Re: I want to block ads on Youtube

Original Post by FarhaS:

I have eliminated this problem by enabling the use of the Norton Antivirus to perform the total security scan. I used to get lots of ads on the YouTube when I use to access it. This was really annoying me. After running the total scan for the Security this issue was gone.
    Sorry, but this didn’t worked for me dude! I have run the security scan with the Norton Antivirus with a hope that I would solve this issue. But I was disappointed as the issue was not solved. Is there any other solution guys?

idea Re: I want to block ads on Youtube

Bhuvanlal wrote:

Sorry, but this didn’t worked for me dude! I have run the security scan with the Norton Antivirus with a hope that I would solve this issue. But I was disappointed. Is there any other solution guys?
    Don’t worry; you can make the use of the plug in called AdBlockPlus. This plug in is designed to remove the ads that comes when you browse the Internet. You have to install this plug in into the Internet Browser that you are using. I suppose you are using the Internet Explorer browser.

star Re: I want to block ads on Youtube

The ads are the means to earn a small amount of the credit to those who are associated with the video or they are the partner of the one who make the video and upload it on the YouTube. I have made the use of the AdBlock plug in but note my words that it didn’t worked for me. And even if this plug in works to block the ads of the YouTube then you should not use it because it would be not good for the one who’s ad is associated with the YouTube. Infact you can make the use of some another browser for accessing the Internet.

ThumbsUp Re: I want to block ads on Youtube

CamilleT Posted:

Don’t worry; you can make the use of the plug in called AdBlockPlus. This plug in is designed to remove the ads that comes when you browse the net. You have to install this plug in into the Internet Browser that you are using. I suppose you are using the Internet Explorer browser.
    Thumbs up for the AdBlockPlus Plug in. I have used this plug in for my Internet Explorer to block the every single flash ads and the video ads on the Youtube as well as the Facebook. The ads were really annoying me very much but now I am free from the ads that use to eat my brain while browsing the Internet.