Thread: Contact list clean-up automatically in Messenger Plus!

Contact list clean-up automatically in Messenger Plus!

Well I am using Messenger Plus! from past couple of years. After specific period some people are not having me in their contact list. According to me it’s a False positive. It is not happening with new contacts but not with all of them. the issue is people do not having me in their contact list but I am having them in my contact list. Is there any fix for that? Is there problem with Messenger Plus!? any comments on the above mentioned topic will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Contact list clean-up automatically in Messenger Plus!

As far as I know Messenger Plus! is supposed to retrieve information from Microsoft's Messenger servers. But from the year 2009 information is not accurate at all. but if you wanted to make complain to Microsoft about this then do it.

Yes the above mentioned functionality is available but information is not accurate. If it is prompting with No, contact doesn't have you then it could be wrong but if it is saying Yes, contact has you then it is not correct. The reverse list is included into WLM 14 without having any note and it did not seems to accurate at all. if you see any of the above mentioned statement than it did not seems to reliable in Messenger Plus!'s Contact List Cleanup panel. It could be you are not having up to date Messenger Plus! or translation which you are using is not accurate at all.

According to me you should contact Microsoft technical support team to get further assistance on the above mentioned topic.