Thread: Calls Hang while using Skype

Calls Hang while using Skype

I am having a very worrying issue with calling someone on Skype or another number, whenever I make call and once get connected with that particular number the call hangs up. I have try many thing to overcome this issue but however I am still facing the same issue. So why this issue is occurs there while making call to others and is that the Skype problems or there is some other factors that matters. If you have any ideas or the solution for this issue then please let me know. Any of the reply is thanks and appreciated.

re: Calls Hang while using Skype

According to my information this thing happened there in Skype, if there is some requirement for the upgrading of the Skype that you are using. So try to make the upgrade to the latest version of the Skype, may with the upgrading this issue can be no more.

There might be chances that you don’t have enough balance to make the type of call and that is why you are facing this type of issue, or may be the network connection is not proper. Wait for some time and then try to make the call. And if the issue is not corrected, then there is need to reinstall the Skype in your Device that you are using. And it is better to make the installation of the upgraded Skype, for the latest version of Skype you can visit the official link and from there you can install the latest version of Skype to make use in your Device.

At starting even I was also facing this kind of issue, so to overcome this issue I have try many thing and at last I have uninstall the Skype and then reinstall it, and after the reinstallation I am able to make use of this Skype without any of the issue in my Android phone.