Thread: Voicemail recording quality is not proper in Skype

Voicemail recording quality is not proper in Skype

Hi friends recently I have setup a new webcam, so I am trying to record a voicemail via Skype and however I have seen that the quality of the playback is not properly there in the output of such recorded voicemail. What may be the issue is this, and how to fix it. If you guys have any ideas about this issue for the Voicemail recording quality then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Voicemail recording quality is not proper in Skype

According to my information may be you are trying to make use of the old version of Skype, because this kind of issue is nothing but the compatible problems with the webcam and the Skype. So it is recommend you to make the use of Latest version Skype t overcome this issue. Try to download and install the latest version of Skype. May with the use of latest version of Skype you can able to overcome this issue

The first thing I will recommend you is to get a good mic. One which has voice cancellation support. Many gaming headphone comes with this feature. A good mic is really helpful in giving you proper output when it comes to chat or audio recording. Low quality mic offer poor sound output. Other things you can do is download and install the latest version of Skype in your system. Update your sound drivers. Checkout that you are not downloading or playing videos at the time of chatting. This affect the audio output. It is better to keep background service off while using skype. .

A common fix for various skype problem is to update it. Get the new version and install the same in your pc. Buying a good mic is really helpful. This help you to give amazing sound output and also reduce background noises. I have a original Samsung headphone. This headphone has a integrated mic. Being a 3.5mm headphone I can use this it on my laptop also. When I use the regular headphone the audio output is not so great. But when I use this one the person on the other end is able to hear me properly. The audio recording also depend on the mic quality.