Thread: conference call is not working properly with iMac Lion Skype

conference call is not working properly with iMac Lion Skype

Hi friends recently I was trying to make the conference call via Skype, but however I can’t able to make such type of call. When I make call to just one person it works. This issue I m facing when I am trying to make use of iMac Skype, and not with other OS. Why this thing happens there with this Skype? Why can’t I am not able to make conference call with the Skype. If you have any ideas about this issue or any ideas about how to make conference call using Skype in iMac then please let me know.

Re: conference call is not working properly with iMac Lion Skype

According to my information this kind of issue is mostly occurs when we try to install or trying to upgrade the Existing Skype with the latest version of Skype. May be the upgrading or updating is not done properly and because of that reason some of the failure is seen while using the Skype. So try to reinstall the Skype to overcome this issue.

May be you have deleted the shared.xml, there might be the chances that there might be the problems with the someone else, so make sure that the Devices that you wish to connect is in proper condition or not.

If you have upgraded your OS from Snow Leopard to Lion then it is recommended that you should upgrade your Skype too, to supports Skype.
    And also there may be the chances that the USB headset you are using is not properly works.
    Tell your friends that they should invite you for the conference call and then see whether the same thing is happening there with this Skype.

May be there are some of the network issues so you have to verify whether the network is properly available there to use or not. And then you can retry to do the conference call. Because such issues are only seen whenever the network is down