Thread: DTMF stopped working on Skype

DTMF stopped working on Skype

we are using Skype to connect company's conference system from past couple of years. There was need of entering 7 dtmf digits so that it can connect properly. I used connect by doing couple of attempts. But this time I am not able to connect with Skype. Can you tell me about any fix????

Re: DTMF stopped working on Skype

Just check out that background noise is increased or not. Double check whether you are playing something on your speaker which being feed on Microphone. Also see that there are sequential same DTMF digit in past.

I tried to get idea after reading the information which you have mentioned over here and find out that volume-control, speakers, microphones, and sequential numbers are nothing to do with the problem which I have stated. This particular issue is seems to be happening with all the version of Skype. Now tell me if you are having something to rectify the issue of mine.

If you have installed normal version of Skype on your system then you should get beta version of it. you can use following instruction to make the thing working for you. Visit the official website of Skype.
    • You should click on Get Skype and click on Windows and select normal or beta release.
    • You should not remove Skype which you have installed on the device of yours.

Well I am suspecting that above mentioned issue happening because of bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of Skype.