Thread: In-Call Volume Control is missing in Skype 5.5

In-Call Volume Control is missing in Skype 5.5

Hello guys I am using Skype 5.5 in my computer and normally I was volume control option in during the calls but after upgrading to the Skype 5.5 there is not volume control option in call interface. Now please tell me what I should do to change the volume during the call? Changing the volume from tools every time does not make any sense.

Re: In-Call Volume Control is missing in Skype 5.5

Yes in Skype 5.5 there is no volume control in call interface but you don’t have to change the volume every time from Tools. Instead of changing the volume from Tools you have to volume from the Quality button. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. When you make calls from Skype at that time you will get Call Quailty icon in the call interface which you can find on next to the call disconnect button and you have to select that icon and after selecting that icon you will see the volume controls from there. I was also facing problem with volume control in Skype 5.5 and after that I have come to know about this option and I find this option really helpful. I think you should also try this solution.

If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

In your computer you if you are using windows 7 operating system then you can easily change the volume of the Skype by clicking on the sound icon and then you will get volume control for the Skype next to windows system volume and then you will be able to control the volume from there.

I totally agree with above post. In my laptop I have windows 7 operating system and I am using Skype 5.5 in my laptop. I use to change the volume by right clicking in on the volume icon from the system trey and after that I get Volume Mixer and there was option for Skype volume control.

Well in my computer I have windows Xp operating system so there is no such option like it is in windows 7. I have checked for the volume control option in quality control option and I find that helpful. Thank you for providing this information to me.