Thread: Phone calls does not work with the Skype

Phone calls does not work with the Skype

In my computer I have installed Skype and I am facing problem with the Skype from last some days. Normally I use to make calls from Skype but it has suddenly stopped working. Now whenever I make calls or I receive calls from the Skype at that time I can not hear voice. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Phone calls does not work with the Skype

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to first open Skype in your computer and after opening the Skype you have to go to the preferences and after you have to check whether all the sound settings are proper or not. Many times due to wrong settings can also this type of problem can take place. if you need any more help them let me know.

I am also a user of Skype and I am also experiencing the similar problem. Skype was working properly in my computer and I was able to make phone calls but from last some days most of the times whenever I make calls at that time I can’t hear anything. I am really frustrated because of this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

As you have said that you are not able to hear the voice during the calls in Skype and that is why I will suggest you that in your computer if you have installed other messenger like yahoo or MSN then check whether you are facing same problem while calling from those application also or not? If you are facing same problem with other messenger also then it means there is nothing wrong with Skype but something else is causing this problem.

If you don’t face the same problem with other messenger in your computer then it means problem is with the Skype. I hope this information will enable you to detect exact problem.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by checking sound setting and if with other messenger you don’t get this problem then I think problem is with Skype only. You should contact the Skype support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with phone calls and then they will help you to fix this issue.

Same problem occurred with me also and after that I have contact to Skype support and they have told me to download Skype 5.7 Beta and after that I have downloaded Skype 5.7 Beta and after downloading that I have installed that in my computer and then my problem get solved.