Thread: After removing Cookies it reappear in Safari 5.0.1

After removing Cookies it reappear in Safari 5.0.1

I have a MacBook. Lately I can not read my mail because every time a window opens to tell me that he must accept cookies. The box "always" is already checked in preferences. I use the MAC OS X version 10.6.3 and Safari version is version 5.0.1. If anyone has a solution, I would be really appreciating this

Thank

Re: After removing Cookies it reappear in Safari 5.0.1

I think you should try resetting the Safari from the Safari menu / reset safari. This will effectively clean the cache, delete cookies probably redundant all you need to do is check the "Always” option I strongly recommend this option and advise you to accept the cookies from visited sites.

Hav the same problem ,So with Safari, how is it that when I delete cookies they reappear after a few moments, without even restart the browser, but simply by changing the page? And that every day I try to remove the unwanted, but it is impossible to erase, without enter on the sites in matter, the day after I launch Safari, I look at the cookies and estimate. This is "bug or not bug”, what do you think ?

Thank you in advance

I don’t what is wron with it ! I have deleted and I cruise on the sites 'no cookies' and my file is empty, nothing is appearing ! And when I get off the web page the cookies were there . In my setting . I have checked the "allow only cookies from visited sites. Block those other sites." Still this problem can anyone tell me what is wrong with it

I'm on Mac OS Snow Leopard (10.6.8), I have a little problem with Safari . I made an update to Safari 5 and I feel that no longer block cookies. This is not a problem of setting , even if cookies is blocking its e always still be saved. Having checked the net, I realized I was not alone with this problem but no solution has been made I also find it strange cookies that appear suddenly without visiting the page but I'm pretty sure they come because Top Site creates insight Someone has the same problem as me I would be appreciating is found a solution? Of course, you can delete the cookies list but in fact its come back

Thank you

as for automatic removal of cookies , no, Safari do not do that. This means in reality that you have to click on Show Cookies after that manually remove those you do not wish for retain. You clearly want to keep the ones for frequently visited sites like to speed up log-in etc. I have Cookie Preferences put to 'Accept cookies only for sites I visit', however I only want to retain cookies for the sites i frequently visit, like these forums and all .

Not likely to remove cookies completely and permanently . You be able to have additional control by hitting on the Safari on the your menu bar after that click Preferences. choose the Security tab. choose Only from sites I visit.

I established that this occur with Google mainly . Often when I click Sign Out at Google web page , the page will reload however I will still be logged in. still after I remove every Google cookie in preferences then refresh - I am still logged in occasionally. Don't know whether it's this or a Google issue but I believe this helps next time it happens.