Thread: Online streaming webcams

Online streaming webcams

I know that there are many of the sites which provide the online streaming webcams but I am having less knowledge of this and so I am posting this over here. I searched for the same on web but there were very limited results of this and so I thought it will be better to start a new thread on this to collect replies from other people and make this a useful thread for all the other people who are searching for the same.

Re: Online streaming webcams

You can go with the Ustream.TV. After registering, you can create the new WebTV channel by clicking on "BROADCAST" and creating a new broadcast with a title to your liking. From that moment, anyone can see live video of the webcam, just click to check the "Play Live". The transmission can also be recorded and imported into your PC. The video quality is excellent and a transmission over the Internet can be watched even by 10000 people simultaneously.

I found that the Justin TV is the simplest of online services to create their own online TV to wirelessly stream any video source, the recovery of the camera to a TV broadcast. JustinTV is now famous for being the platform on which stream is sent to all that is transmitted by pay TV such as football matches or Big Brother (in fact even Ustream). Even on Justin TV, anyone can create their own television station in 5 minutes, just stick to the PC webcam or TV receiver, subscribe to Justin and let the stream go online. To share your transmission is enough to share the link of the channel created. The video quality is less than Ustream and Mogulus Ustream, but it's even easier to use.

Yes, I have used the Justin TV but if you are more concerned about the video quality then you must not go for this as you will find that the quality of that is a bit low as compared to others.

Tinychat.tv is one of the most effective platforms to create video conferencing and e group chat via webcam, free. Tinychat thereby bringing an online web channel using your computer's webcam, no bandwidth limits, spectators and time. The livestreaming also supports a chat with other people, and integration with social networks.

Youtube Live is also good to use. After much anticipation and waiting more than anything, YouTube finally launches its own content delivery service live. The platform is very similar to traditional site with several announcements about future broadcasts and the option to write it down in your favorite calendar. YouTube Live will offer exclusive content and will allow its partners incrementally transmitted live their own content, for free for all.

Ustream.TV is the best that I can recommend you. I am using the same and can say that there is no other competitor to this.

Earlier, In was using Ustream.TV but now I am with the Youtube Live and IU can say that this is much better that Ustream.TV. I am not saying that Ustream.TV is bad but it is missing some of the things which get fulfilled by Youtube Live.