Thread: FileZilla Server installation freezes

FileZilla Server installation freezes

In my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I have downloaded Filezilla Server from internet and when I tried to install Filezilla Server in my computer at that time it gets freezes. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is really frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: FileZilla Server installation freezes

I will suggest you to right click on the FileZilla Server installation file and then you have to select run as administrator option and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after running the installation as administrator also if you are experiencing the same problem then you have to turn off the computer and then start the system in safe mode and after starting the computer you have to try to install FileZilla Server again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. Similar problem was occurred with my system also and after that I tried to install FileZilla Server from the safe mode and it gets installed successfully. After that when I start the computer in normal mode at that time all the things were working fine.

You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

When I tried to run the installation as administrator at that time also I get same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the Filezilla server from safe mode but that does not make any difference. Now please help me to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Well according to me problem is with the installation file and you should download the installation file again from the official site of the Filezilla and then try to install that in your computer and then your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.