Thread: Downloads Freezing with filezilla ftp server

Downloads Freezing with filezilla ftp server

HI friends I am facing problem with filezilla ftp server in my computer. Normally I can transfer my file with Filezilla without facing any issues but suddenly it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to transfer anything at that time it starts properly and after few seconds it freezes. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Downloads Freezing with filezilla ftp server

What type of internet connection you are using with your computer? If you are using WIFI internet connection then I will suggest you that you have to make sure that your router is configured properly. I am telling you this because many times this type of problem occurs due to improper router configuration.

You have to also check all the Firewall setting in your computer. Dias able the Firewall in your computer and after disabling that you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem with file transfers or not. If you don’t face same problem after that then it is your Firewall causing this problem. Try this tricks and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

You are facing this problem with filezilla ftp server only or same problem occurs while transferring file with other FTP server. If problem occurs with other FTP server also then there might be wrong with settings in your system and if problem occurs with filzilla only then you have to contact filezilla support.

I am using WIFI connection and after referring your solution I have first checked all the firewall setting and also tried to transfer file after disabling firewall but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have reconfigured the router and then my problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.