Thread: Windows 7 Internet not working due to Tdx.sys virus

Windows 7 Internet not working due to Tdx.sys virus

I have a little problem. I am no longer able to access internet. My antivirus program find some Tdx.sys infection in my system. The antivirus just keeps on giving me morning. But it does not remove it. I want some help here to wipe this thing off manually. None of my website are working. While through wifi I can access the same website on my mobile phone. Can anyone help me to to remove tdx.sys.

Re: Windows 7 Internet not working due to Tdx.sys virus

Tdx.sys is not actually a threat. This file is considered as safe. But still if you antivirus is unable to fix it then just restart your pc in safe mode. You can enter in that by hitting f8 continuously while restarting the pc. Under safe mode you can run a full system antivirus scan. If your existing antivirus is not good enough to fix the issue then there is one more thing you can do. You can create a bootable antivirus. You can scan your system through that and check back.

Troubleshoot the connection. Go to Network Diagnostics and right click on that. Choose Diagnose and Repair. This will take sometime and will give you error at the end. Later on launch cmd and in that type ipconfig /flushdns. Hit enter. Then again type ipconfig /registerdns and hit enter. There are two more commands you have to run. They are ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew. Hit enter after each of them and check back.