Thread: Mozilla firefox 3.6.6 plugin container.exe got deleted how to redownload it

Mozilla firefox 3.6.6 plugin container.exe got deleted how to redownload it

My plugin container.exe got deleted. Will this effect on my mozilla firefox 3.6.6 and if effects then how can I get my plugin container.exe back how should I redownload it.

Re: Mozilla firefox 3.6.6 plugin container.exe got deleted how to redownload it

No, this will not effect on your Mozilla in fact Plugin takes more amount of CPU usage and slow down your computer so don’t redownload plug in container.exe.

Plugin container.exe is new crash preventing feature introduced by mozill firefox 3.6.6. this pugin caontiner is use to load the adobe flash. And when one of this out of process crsah only the plugin is terminated and you will receive a message to send report to mozilla. The name plugin container is given to this crash prevention process.this plugin container prevents from crashing entire mozilla firefox. When plugin gets hang or crash. So get Plugin container back it will help in stop crashing your Mozilla firefox.

Even I will suggest you to get plugin back in your firefox to get it back you should delete your mozilla firefox and reinstall it you will automatically get plugin container.exe default in new installed firefox.

It’s good that you have deleted plugin container because it slow down you system, mine it takes about 90% usage of computer also sometimes my computer get hang. All though the usage of firefox is much less than plugin container. Some time I am getting continuously crashing from my plugin container it just close all the firefox window which is very annoying.

For me it takes long time to me to use apps that uses adobe flash. And some time it just hangs on me and some time it just gets freezes so there is no other way then kill them.

I was loyal user of Mozilla Firefox since 5 years but i really don’t know that what the Mozilla is doing and why the browser needs its own flash player which crashes every time when need to work. And also the flash take too may usage of ram thats effect on the speed of other apps. Many times when the firefox windows get crashed and my computer gets hang so I loss all my data and important site that I haven’t

It’s good that you have deleted plugin even I have disabled it now there is no more crashes on my browser . Firefox should stop using this plugin container in its next version because the speed and crashes that happen many times are very much hair pulling.

You will get plugin container.exe by reinstalling Mozilla firefox. As this plugin are must in Mozilla firefox, because plugin is nothing but a piece of software that is use content that Mozilla is not able to display that is videos, audio, presentation that are made in proprietary format and online games. There are the software which is run by pligin that are adobe flash, quicktime and silverlight. So the plugin must be necessary if you are using Mozilla and you want to watch videos, games ….etc online.

Yap, don’t use this plugin versions of firefox move to chrome its better and has more speed than Mozilla because I found ithat when I try to open another apps along with Mozilla it was taking much time to load so I check I task manger and I saw that 80% usage of CPU was taken by plugin container. i immediately closed that and start chrome.

I just installed Mozilla firefox version 3.6.6 and I am getting crashes eventually again and again so I uninstalled it and came back to my old version of Mozilla that is firefox3.5 which has no such crashes. so I think if no need to redownload Plugin container use Mozilla firefox 3.5 it don’t have any crashes.