Thread: How do i remove Premiumplay Codec-C from Firefox

How do i remove Premiumplay Codec-C from Firefox

I used mozilla firefox browser on my windows 7 and now i found that the Premiumplay Codec-C on it. i want to uninstall this button. How can i do such process?? Need help to fix problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: How do i remove Premiumplay Codec-C from Firefox

FOr doing this process, you need to use ccleaner. USe it and remove Crossrider Web Apps remove from program files. Also remove it from the registry files. Use the MS config on your system and then simply search such Crossrider Web Apps and after getting it simply remove that one. That's it. It works to remove your Premiumplay Codec-C from Firefox and the whole computer system.

Yes, you need to go to the regedit -> local user \ Mozilla \ Firefox \ Extensions and then remove premiumplay entry. Its really helpful for avoiding Premiumplay Codec-C loading during rebooting task. Its well for you. Check its result after removing the Premiumplay Codec-C from regedit.

If you already set the restore point on your system, you need to simply use it. SImply restore factory setting of your browser. For doing this process, Open Firefox in Safe Mode. Then Choose Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults on opened dialog box. finally click ok button and that's it. It restore firefox setting. You found firefox without Premiumplay Codec-C.

Basically I never install any addons in my browser. Because many times I had notice this add-ons installs additional options in your browser which then screws the system. What I found by Codec-C error that it is not a threat. My antivirus did not found this any kind of Trojan or malware. You can simple get rid of any addon which is associated with this code. Go in your addon page and check properly. If you find VeeHD or Crossride web apps then eliminate them. When you are done with the removal run CCleaner to wipe out all those files which are not needed in the system.

rajni Guest

Do not go for any kind of removal tool for getting this codec. I had seen on web there are number of tools which cause more infection in your system. Anyhow it is a kind of threat I think. You can run a system scan in safe mode. In safe mode minimum applications are run because of which the antivirus clears up file more thoroughly. In safe mode run a system scan and check you can get that thing detected or not.