Thread: B5FFE.exe has stopped working

B5FFE.exe has stopped working

HI, whenever I start Mozilla Firefox, I used get this B5FFE.exe has stop working popup and i am not able to determine what is that exactly, in fact to which process or program they are referring to?. But still one thing I have noticed as even though it isn't damaging, it's maddening as it regularly pops up two times at a time with a interval of 1-2 minutes previous to an additional two pops up again. Any suggestion how can I remove them? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: B5FFE.exe has stopped working

Hey will you please mentioned what exactly after you are getting this popup?

I think this is something regarding the add-ons that you have installed in your browser, I am not sure but still this could be possible, and if suppose you wanted to check this thing then you should try to run the firefox in safe mode and see whether this is happening again or not. for opening firefox in safe mode just type without quote “firefox –safe-mode” in the run command which will enable you to run the browser in safe mode by disabling add-ons and various other things.

This is something weird thing i have noticed with the browser that you have mentioned. Because i used to use the same browser and it doesn’t gives me any such error…!

Anyways it would be better if you simply mentioned the exact problem so that i could assist you further with precise information.

I think it would be better if you get the browser reinstall in your machine, because see if there will be any problem with the browser then surely it will be resolved once you reinstall it.