Thread: Is there any way to get more likes on facebook status

Is there any way to get more likes on facebook status

anyone know how i can get more like on my fb status? some of my friends get 40 to 50 likes but i only get 10 likes. i dont know why no one likes my status. i also try to put some interesting status but than also i am getting very less likes in my status. anyone have any idea how i can make my likes more? any idea to do this?

Re: Is there any way to get more likes on facebook status

to get more likes on fb first of all you need more friends. more friends never means that you have 500 or 1000 friends and all, but you need to be in touch with your friends so that every one take interest in your status.

to get more like and more comments you have to put something which everyone likes. i means some jokes or some good quotes, some funny things and all. so that, if anyone read your status they must be laugh and like your status to give them laugh.

actually today most people like funny images and funny videos. if you put any funny thing in your status than many people like your status. so type your status and upload some pics or some videos with this.

first of all you need a more friends, you have to like your friends status if you also want more likes. upload your status when there are more people online, so that every one see it freshly, otherwise its gone in a down page, and than very rare people go down and read any status.

to get more like you have to be a popular. if everyone appreciate you, or your uploaded status than they like and share it. like if i give you one example than, you know that facebook is social networking site and there is one girl share her video of singing and everyone like her songs more. so if you do something like that than also you get more likes.

Rajni Guest

ya, it means you need a big fan followings. and if you want to use some tricks than there are lots of tricks available on net. there are some code, just put that code and say, click on like if you like this. or put some innovative status which are new. by doing this, you will get really more likes.

i am mostly use normal status and never concern about the likes, because you cant force anyone to like your status. if anyone really feel good after seeing your status than they without any doubt like your status and if they dont like that it means your status is not so good and there is no impact of this on your friends.