Thread: Unable to share blog on Facebook

Unable to share blog on Facebook

i have my own blog and while i am going to publish or going to share it on facebook, it giving me some problem. when i click on share its just flash once and after that nothing. i thought it will share but i cant found it on my profile or on my wall. so i dont know what is causing me to share my blog. please if anyone has any idea or anyone here ever experience and solve this issue than please help me.

Re: Unable to share blog on Facebook

it may be because your internet connection is slow and your page taking too much time to load thats why you cant see your blog shared. for this you just wait for some time because of the slow internet connection it takes bit more time to upload any link.

i found that, if you upload more link from your facebook account than facebook treat it as a spam and block you to uploading the link for some days. actually this is also happened with me, thats y i know about this. so if possible share less link.

just restart your pc once and remove the cache and than start the FB and check whether you can share your blog now or not. if still not working than it may be problem with your browser. try to open fb on som other browser and than try to share your blog and see whether its share or not.

hello friends here i also get the same problem. its work for me till yesterday but dont know what happen today its not working for me. i try to share my site blog link in the box and click on share button, its doing nothing. its just like fb is freeze for some time and no response. i dont know why this is happening. i tried all the browser but its happened in all browsers. even my internet connection is also well. i can open any other site and upload anything on other site but its giving me problem when i am so anything in fb only. is there any settings problem or anything else?

i think there is some problem in fb only. because while i am share my blog on google+ its share correctly without any problem after that i share in orkut, netlog and many other sites, its working well in all sites just not working on fb. so its surly problem with fb only.

yes this is happens many time. the reason behind this may be because facebook site is down because of lots of traffic and bandwidth and may be because of lots of spamming. this may be a reason for this. so i must suggest you to try this after some time may be after 1hour or something and than try.

sometime it may be problem with you improper link. because sometime its translate your link in encoding and all, so when you share your blog its comes in a empty post. so for this just refresh once your browser and see if site is loaded completely or not. when site is not loading fully than also its telling to reenter.

facebook is full of images and videos so that sometime its take time to open in old browser because of the functionality and all. so just upgrade your browser and than see if its working or not.

i think fb block my sharing option. i can see the share button but cant able to share anything, not even a text word. because i check all settings and i am using upgraded version of browser and i have well build network connection, also have proper link which i post in other social networking site.