Thread: How to change image of bookmarks on Google Chrome 16

How to change image of bookmarks on Google Chrome 16

Hello friends, i want to know that how i can change the image of the bookmarks which are been seen on the bookmark tab. I wanted to change the icon which is been seen and also i can change it to what i really wanted to see on the screen. So does anyone know that how to do it and also what is the method to do it. So please tell me about it so that i can get the icons which i wanted to have it. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to change image of bookmarks on Google Chrome 16

I do not think there might be anything to change the icons of the bookmarks which is there on the bookmark tab. The icon which are been seen are the icon of the website which you have bookmarked and that you can't change it.

You can go to the Setting option and in the setting option and over there you will be able to get the Bookmark option and in that option you better select the Always show bookmarks bar and when you are done with it then i would tell to do the somethings which is Move bookmarks or folders around, as you want to change the location of the bookmark in the bookmark tab and you can do the edit a bookmark or folder in that you will be able to change the icon of the bookmark, so you better try it and get it for you.

There is no method to do such things and also you will have to see the icons as there are, other wise you can on the official page of the Google chrome and you will be able to get some sort of the information, whereas i am using the Google chrome and i was not able to get any sort of the settings to do it.

I do not think that there is ant setting in the Chrome and also you will have to keep the icons of the bookmark as it is. If there were any method to do it, you might have got it easily on the internet and also you will be able to do the changes. So you have to keep it as the bookmark are been saved.

I have also try to find the method to do the changes of the icon of the bookmark and i was not able to find the settings and i have gone through the chrome fully and there is no such things to do the change in the icon of the bookmark. So i would suggest you that you keep the icons of the bookmark as it is and also it will be easy to recognize that which is for which website. So you better get it and keep it for you.

You can't change the image of the icons of the bookmarks which you have done it and also there is no option to do it and also you will be able to have the icons as it is and also you will have to use the icons as it is.