Thread: Google Chrome 17 Sync not working properly for extensions across my computer

Google Chrome 17 Sync not working properly for extensions across my computer

Recently I have installed the latest Google Chrome 17 in my system, so I am very much happy with this new Browser. There are many of the function and the features I have seen in this latest Chrome 17. But I have seen an unwanted issue for this Chrome that it fails to Sync properly for extensions across my computers. So what may be this issue for this latest Chrome? So I just want to know why this issue is there in this browser and how to fix it. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this thing then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

re: Google Chrome 17 Sync not working properly for extensions across my computer

These problems arise when some of the extensions are not syncing properly in to the Chrome servers. So for that you have to make verification for the extensions across the Chrome servers, so for that you have to check on the chrome: //sync-internals. There are the list of the extensions listed, so may the file extension that are fails to get syncing with the Chrome is not there in the list.

Re: Google Chrome 17 Sync not working properly for extensions across my computer

I think there is the need for the reinstallation of the Google Chrome 17, so may be the reinstallation of this browser will have the fix for this issue. So just you have to make the reinstallation.

So remove the Google Chrome and reinstalled it with the new profile, so may be the reinstallation for this latest Google Chrome 17 will resolve your issue.

Re: Google Chrome 17 Sync not working properly for extensions across my computer

If the browser stops working or start showing any of the issue, then there may be the chances for the loss of the previous setup. So for that you have to make the use of the option to setup sync, and also you can get these things if you make the use of the Google account. So you just have to login to my Google account and ask for the confirm sync. May this will remove issue, or maybe it is the bugs which have to be fixed there in the latest Chrome's future updates.

At starting even I was also facing the same issue with my latest Google Chrome 17, so at starting even I was also confused for this issue. So I have tried several of the things but not get success. So finally I just uninstall this application and then I have reinstall it and it work fine. So I just want to suggest you to make the reinstallation of this application in to your System to work properly.

This maybe the internal setting issue for this browser. Because still I have not seen this type of the issue in this Browser, so first thing that you can do is to go to the setting and then reset it to the default. There you have to make the use of the option to setup sync, this are available there in the Google account. However the reinstallation is also one of the alternate solutions for this thing.