Thread: HTML5 Speech Input API not working in Chrome 16 stable version

HTML5 Speech Input API not working in Chrome 16 stable version

Hello friends, i am using the windows 7 and i am facing the problem with the Chrome 16 stable version, in that HTML5 Speech Input API not working and also i am not able to use the speech input. When i am speaking on the microphone which is there on the first icon, they the recognized text is going to the other text box, it should go to the first text box. So does anyone having the problem with the Speech input API and also is there any solution to solve it. So please tell me. Thank you.

Re: HTML5 Speech Input API not working in Chrome 16 stable version

There is no solution for it and the problem which you are getting it is the bug in the HTML 5, it should be solved by the developer. So you can suggest the developer about the problem and the problem might be solved and also you will be able to use the speech input on the chrome.

No there is no problem in that, i am using the speech input API and i was able to get the text on first box, i would suggest that you better re-install the Google Chrome and see that you are getting the same problem which you were getting it and i would also wanted to tell that you better try to do the update of the windows and also the chrome, so you might be able to solve the problem in the update of it.

There was the bug in the earlier version of the Google chrome and the bug is been fixed, so you might be able to get the problem solve with the update of the chrome, so i would suggest that you better do the update of it.

If the problem is been solved then it would be great and also good. It was been really tough to use the speech input and also it was giving the proper output which we use to speak on the microphone. I will also update the chrome and also the windows and make it work for me.

I would suggest that you better get the Mozilla Firefox and also it is great and also you will be not getting the problem which you are getting in the Google Chrome, so you better go for it.